The 6700 Series are extraordinary air cooled terminations for 50-ohm coaxial transmission line systems that exhibit excellent and stable RF characteristics during their full range of operating power. The rugged, precision design of the 6700 Series provides reliability, serviceability, safety, convenience, and economy well suited for today's modern RF application.
- Power Rating: 15kW continuous duty
- Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- Frequency Range: DC to 240 MHz
- VSWR: 1.10:1 to 110 MHz 1.15:1 to 240 MHz
- Input Connectors: 3 1/8" EIA Flange or 3 1/8" Unflanged
- AC Power Required: 115 VAC, 60 Hz6A or 230 VAC, 60 Hz2A,(50 Hz available)
- Nominal Dimensions
(Including Conn.): 19" x 19" x 54 1/4" H (48cm x 48cm x 1.38m)
- Nominal Weight: 90 lbs. (41 kg)
- Finish: Beige Splatter
- Silver contacts on special film resistors and clips eliminate resistor failure due to contact resistance and make possible the superior RF performance.
- Easy air ducting, extremely quiet, standby operation, interlock, alarm output, and easy to find replacement components.
- The 6700 Series has set new industry standards for all areas of performance, reliability, and value.