The ATI DM200 Digital Monitor accepts loop-thru AES/EBU format digital audio data via 110 Ohm XLR and 75 Ohm BNC and RCA connectors. A 24bit, 96kHz D/A converter feeds stereo headphone drivers, balanced audio line outputs and a stereo LED meter.
Input sample rates of 32, 44.1, 48, 82.2 and 96kHz are decoded and indicated with a front panel display. A data VALID light indicates that there have been no data or transmission errors.
Bright, stereo, two color LED meters are switchable to the D/A converter output and indicate headroom down from 0dBFS (the digital maximum output of the D/A) in ten 3dB steps. The meters also read the balanced line output level with 0dB midscale equal to +4dBm output. Display ballistics are PPM for optimum indication of audible peaks.
- Accepts sample rates from 27 to 96kHz
- Transformer Isolated Loop-thru Inputs
- Sample Rate Display
- Signal Valid Indicator
- 24 Bit D/A Converter
- D/A and Line Output Metering
- Stereo Headphone and Line Outputs
- Parallel power connectors permit multiple units to run from single power supply