The ATB-300 Audio Toolbox from BDI is a rack mounted solution to switching and routing in the digital or analog domain. The ATB-300 can be ordered in eight different configurations. The basic configuration is the ATB-300-1 that accepts four AES3 inputs, that can be switched and routed to four AES3 outputs. If analog input is required in addition to AES3, the ATB-300-2 has four analog balanced stereo inputs in addition to the four AES3 inputs. The ATB-300-3 has AES3 I/O and analog output, if AES3 and analog I/0 are required. The ATB-300-4 is analog only L/R I/O and the ATB-300-5 provides four AES3 I/O and four balanced stereo I/O.
The ATB-300 is an analog and digital audio switcher/router with features not found as standard in other products:
- Simple front panel menu programming of silence sense delay, priority channel, revert timeout - program up to 8 channels for secondary, tertiary, etc. sources , input mode selection, input/output gain and input phase inversion.
- Revert feature returns to primary channel when signal integrity is restored automatically
- Programmable silence threshold
- Proprietary “Silent Switch” feature for seamless switching between sources and synchronous AES switching creating no switching artifacts
- Frame Rate Conversion on all digital inputs
- Programmable Alarm Contacts - Momentary for remote start of alternate source, maintained for remote control status
- Fully Remote Control Ready - Parallel standard, serial interface optional
- Power Fail Memory - Returns to last channel selected upon power up