Zephyr Xstream is perfect for broadcast or voiceover studios, permanent remote locations or wherever high-quality transmission of news, sports, music or production is needed.
Two-channel flexibility over a single ISDN circuit ? or two synchronous links ? can be used to transmit and receive 20kHz stereo audio to and from a single location, or two mono channels to and from separate locations.
IP streaming is possible with both MP3 and AAC. The Xstream's AAC decoder incorporates error concealment.
- G.722, G.711 and MPEG Layer-3 & Layer-2 coding for compatibility
- MPEG-2 AAC coding for CD-quality audio
- MPEG-4 AAC-LD coding for high audio quality with low delay
- 100Base-T Ethernet port(*) allows remote control and streaming of AAC or MP3-coded audio over a LAN, WAN or the Internet. TCP/IP network connectivity also include web browser remote control and easy upgrade of system software via FTP
- Livewire(tm) input/output support(*) for easy one-connector-integration into Axia local audio networks
- Optional ISDN terminal adapter makes Telco connections simple. Works with US and EURO-ISDN connections
- Analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs with independent sample rate converters
- Front-panel headphone jack with level control
- Auto-configuring 90-240 volt power supply