AuviTran AVM500-ES EtherSound Network Matrix in a 19” 1U rack box for linking and routing up to 5 EtherSound Networks together.
AVM500-ES Integrates a full matrix router of 320 x 320 audio channels.
AVM500-ES enhances EtherSound standard daisy chain connection and enables to build star architectures of mixed bidirectional EtherSound or ES100 devices or sub-network.
Multi AVM500-ES can be ringed together using their twin IN and OUT A Ports to create a redundant ring of EtherSound Networks.
AVM500-ES has an auxiliary power supply input to build safety systems.
AVM500-ES enables network remote installation monitor and control thanks to its native integrated network status report capability. Any AVM500-ES can be fully monitored and controlled from a PC using ESMonitor software available for free download on AuviTran web site. AuviTran’s ES-Monitor, a Windows XP application running on a remote PC connected to the EtherSound™ network, which allows automatic discovery and management of AVM500-ES products.
- Enhances existing EtherSound™ devices and systems to Bidirectional Star Architectures
- Build in matrix of 5 x ES-100 EtherSound Networks in a 19” 1U rack
- 5 Bidirectional ES-100 EtherSound Ports: 1 IN, 4 OUT
- Full matrix router of 320 x 320 digital 48kHz 24 bits audio channels
- Twin Ports available for Safety Ring AVM500-ES interconnections
- Multi AVM500-ES can be combined together to map star cabling architecture
- Build In Redundant auxiliary power supply input for secure systems
- Dedicated Ethernet Link for PC remote control and monitoring
- Build in serial port for remotely controlled distributed devices
- Selectable Word Clock source from local 48kHz clock, BNC Word Clock In or EtherSound network