The MM100 provides complete output ground isolation from consumer line operated equipment to avoid creating RF and hum inducing ground loops back through the power system.
Only a true transformer-coupled output can provide the required isolation for this purpose and only ATI's unique drive circuitry does the job with none of a transformer’s usual limitations.
Use the MM100 for record-playback and send-receive applications interfacing audio or video recorders, sound cards and digital workstations, and also for input-output matching of equalizers, noise reduction units, reverbs and mixers. The RCA IHF jacks can be paralleled to make a dual line amp, a two-output Distribution Amplifier or a two-input summing amplifier and stereo combiner.
- Rugged shielded enclosure eliminates noise and interference
- Dynamic range better than 18 bit digital
- Rugged gold plated connectors
- Adjustable 6dB reserve gain on all channels
- Excellent RF immunity
- Distortion 80dB below +22 dBm peaks (20-20kHz), under noise at +4dBm
- Shelf Mount Brackets supplied
- Accessory 1RU rack panel mounts one or two units
- Internal 115/230 VAC power supply (specify when ordering or change in the field)
- UL and CE markings