The BM 6A features an electronic 4th order phase-aligned crossover with a crossover point at 2.2kHz, which feeds two high performance discrete MOSFET amplifiers rated at 100W each.
The low frequency section is driven by a low frequency equalizer offering a choice between extended, critical damped response or more conventional higher Qt response for more level but less low frequency output. Included in the electronics is a complex protection circuit, which helps to prevent accidental damage to the drivers, yet still providing maximum transient response.
The BM 6A is housed with an elegant matte cabinet with radius edged construction on the front baffle to reduce boundary effects and improve overall sound quality.
- High-resolution 1.1" soft dome tweeter, pure aluminum voice coil
- 7" woofer, pure aluminum voice coil
- 2 channel high grade 100-Watt RMS amplifier
- 118dB SPL max. SPL
- Frequency response of 41Hz to 21kHz
- HF & LF analog trim filters