AuviTran AVI64-ES100 EtherSound Module brings EtherSound compatibility to RME products such as DMC842, Micstasy and ADI8.
Providing two EtherSound connectors, both for very-low latency audio and data transmission, up to 64 audio channels can be sent to and received from a RME I64 Slot based products to any other EtherSound compatible device, over regular CAT5 cables.
The AVI64-ES100 cards offer full network control of audio routing and constant network status monitoring, making it ideal for live professional audio applications.
The integrated I64 midi port is managed by the AVI64-ES100 and allows direct control of the RME™ devices from a remote ESMonitor application or a serial port tunnelling from another ES100 point in the network.
- 128 EtherSound channels (64 upstream and 64 downstream) of 24 bits of audio transmission over standard CAT5 Ethernet cable in bidirectional mode or 64 channels in unidirectional mode.
- Up to 64 inputs and 64 outputs depending on hosting RME™ device can be dynamically "inserted" or “extracted” to/from any of the 128 or 64 EtherSound channels.
- Fully compatible with RME™ I64 format products such as DMC-842, Micstasy and ADI8-QS.
- 2x EtherSound™ ES100 connectors allow the daisy-chaining of multiple AVI64-ES100 cards or other 3rd-party EtherSound™ devices.
- Remote management with ESMonitor of integrated I64 Midi Serial Port through EtherSound Network. Control page of DMC-842, Micstasy and ADI8-QS are available for monitoring and controlling these devices..
- Serial port tunnelling capability to link multi devices or to bridge devices over EtherSound.