AuviTran AVKit-ES100 EtherSound Card brings EtherSound compatibility to Yamaha AD8HR Preamps.
Providing two EtherSound connectors and a RS232 port for both very-low latency audio and data transmission, up to 8 audio line or mic inputs can be sent from a Yamaha AD8HR to any other EtherSound compatible device, over regular CAT5 cables.
The AVKit-ES for AD8HR cards offer full network control of all AD8HR parameters as well as constant network status monitoring making it ideal for live professional audio applications.
The Serial port allows cascading and control of multi AD8HR's from the Yamaha Console device (PM5D, M7CL, DM2000 and DM1000) or from the Yamaha mixing engine (DME64N/24N).
- 128 EtherSound channels (64 upstream and 64
- downstream) of 24 bits of audio transmission over standard CAT5 Ethernet cable in bidirectional mode or 64 channels in unidirectional mode.
- 8 AD8HR mic or line inputs can be dynamically "inserted" to any of the 128 or 64 EtherSound channels.
- Network remote control of any AD8HR parameter and assignment of any AD8HR mic or line input to any EtherSound channel.
- 2 EtherSound connectors allow for daisy-chaining of multiple AVKit-ES for AD8HR cards or other 3rd-party EtherSound devices.
- Hardware HA remote tunnelling provides AD8HR direct control from Yamaha PM5D, M7CL, DM2000, DM1000 console and DME64N/24N mixing engine via EtherSound.