The DAVID IV is the fourth generation in our DAVID (vs. Goliath) series of FM and digital air-chain processing systems. This streamlined DSP-based design gives broadcasters total leverage over the most important sonic ‘signature’ parameters, and the ease of control to optimize audio quickly and effectively. Processing includes 5 bands of dynamics compression and equalization, intelligent gain-riding AGC (Automatic Gain Control), sub-bass and stereo field enhancements, and our proprietary PIPP™ (Polarity Independent Peak Processing) limiter. The DAVID IV combines audio processing with a high quality FM stereo generator that also includes internal metering and combining for the RDS/RBDS RadioData subcarrier.
- Ultra low latency, all-digital DSP based design.
- 5 bands of adjustable dynamic range compression and 'graphic-EQ' .
- Adjustable gain-riding AGC with "intelligent" gating.
- Low-bass enhancements with independent 'Rumble' and 'Punch' adjustments.
- Stereo field processing to adjust the listening sound stage.
- Programmable high-pass function eliminates modulation-robbing sub-bass frequencies.
- Inovonics' proprietary PIPP™ (Polarity Independent Peak Processing) limiter ensures maximum carrier density.
- AES3 digital input and outputs(XLR), accepting sampling rates of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz.
- Left/Right analog inputs and outputs (XLR) and multiple independent Composite MPX outputs.
- 'Adaptive pre-emphasis' high-frequency limiting for FM.
- Easy setup and control via the front panel, and remote access control that conforms to TCIP/IP protocols.
- Built in Stereocoder (Stereo-Gen) with internal RDS metering and combining.
- 25 factory presets optimized for popular radio formats included, and 20 customizable user
presets that can be downloaded and shared as small files.
|Included Factory Presets.
||Latin / Salsa
||Reggae / Island
||Samba / Brazilian
|Electronic / Dance
Hip Hop / Rap