Each pallet amplifier we sell is designed and tested on an HP 8753 vector network analyzer for maximum performance.
Our amplifier products are manufactured using an automatic surface mount assembly process.
This pallet is optimized for 48 volt operation. Using a lower voltage will result in poor efficiency and significantly lower output power but operation at 28V is possible. Operating at low voltage will make the amplifier indestructible to high SWR conditions. This amp will make 125 watts on 28V with 3 watts input.
This pallet is intended for use in 50 ohm systems only.
- 48 Volts
- BLF278 MOSFET
- Input/Output 50 ohms
- Pout 300W with a 2.5 to 3 watt input.
- Minimum 1dB compression point is 330W at 108MHz, 350W minimum at lower frequencies.
- 19dB gain minimum 20dB typical
- Low distortion Class B push-pull.
- Compact size; LxWxH 4.0 x 2.0 x 1.5 inches