Your HD Radio™ station has lots of signals to monitor, and we’ve just made the task three times easier. Introducing the DaySequerra M3. It’s 3—three—THREE monitors in one! Now you can monitor and alarm three separate AM, FM or HD broadcasts using only 2U of rack space.
The award winning M3 gives you three frequency-agile AM, FM and HD Radio™ Multicast tuners, each equipped with separate analog and digital balanced outputs and six programmable dry, floating contact alarm relays—18 relays, total. Each tuner stores 20 AM and 20 FM presets and displays HD Radio™ PAD data and analog RBDS data.
Audio output is uncompromised, with an over-sampled D/A converter driving Class-A biased audio outputs. HD Radio™ stereo separation is better than 90dB, and THD+N is less than 0.005 percent. The M3 gives you full-time digital audio, even when tuned to an analog station, so you can monitor or record any station’s audio in the digital domain. “A-D Split Mode” monitoring lets you easily pinpoint errors in analog-todigital delay, level and phase matching.
The M3 addresses the issue of alarms in an intelligent fashion and will only generate alarms when real program silence is detected in HD Radio™ or analog broadcasts. Unlike external silence-sense units, the M3 can also trigger an alarm on loss of RF Carrier, OFDM Lock, RBDS data stream, PAD data stream, Multicast Available, and Delay Bit. You can set sensitivity for both Audio and RF Carrier Loss, and set Alarm Delay for all alarms to match your format.
Like all DaySequerra monitors and tuners, RF sensitivity and IF rejection is unsurpassed. Each tuner has a separate antenna input. Dual power supplies provide total isolation between RF and audio sections. The M3 is ideal for both HD Radio™ and analog station clusters. Contact your authorized DaySequerra Distributor today and get an M3 in your rack!
- Three AM, FM and HD Radio™ Multicast tuners in a 2RU enclosure
- Displays and decodes HD-1 through HD-8 PAD data and analog RBDS data
- Receives C-QuAM AM Stereo
- “A-D Split Mode” provides easy to use HD Radio™ digital-to-analog signal, time, level and phase monitoring
- Three separate antenna inputs for multiple Rx antenna feeds
- Synthesized, pushbutton tuning for AM and FM bands including HD-1 through HD-8
- Each tuner has 40 preset stations, 20 AM and 20 FM
- Balanced analog audio outputs at +4dBV on XLR connectors,
- Transformer-isolated AES digital audio output on XLR connectors—5.1 Surround capable
- Full-time digital outputs, even when tuned to an analog station
- Six rear panel mounted assignable alarm relay contact closures for each tuner
- Front Panel control lockout feature to prevent unauthorized changes to setup