The Microgen TS9085 FM Modulation and AF Spectrum Analysers, have been designed for precision monitoring of FM Radio Broadcasts. Connected to a standard Windows PC, via a USB port, their user friendly interface displays all modulation data on screen for analysis. Audio outputs are provided for high quality headphone or loudspeaker monitoring, with full RDS decoding available, with live ‘off-air’ data recording. Extensive automatic logging of broadcast data with the included iLog software. Remote control is possible with simple text file commands allowing the unit to be controlled from 3rd party software applications.
Unique to this class of product is a FFT Spectrum Analyser for precise audio analysis.
The enclosure is a custom designed dual-chamber aluminium extrusion, providing excellent screening between the analogue and digital circuitry and providing a extremely robust case for field use. This combination provides broadcast engineers, whether working on-site or as a mobile unit, with a competitively priced instrument, compatible for use around the world.
I/O connections front:
- BNC multiplex signal unbalanced output.
- BNC analyser input, for external multiplex signal or any AF signal for evaluation with the internal Spectrum Analyser.
- BNC alarm output. This will sink 10mA.
- BNC IF 10.7MHz filter out. This is the signal fed to the internal IF log amplifier.
- 3.5mm jack for AF stereo headphone monitoring.
- USB power blue LED
I/O connections rear:
- BNC 50 ohm unbalanced antenna input.
- BNC External IF 50 ohm 10.7MHz input
- BNC RDS 57kHz band-pass output
- 3.5mm stereo jack balanced output for left and right channels. These outputs are designed to be very low impedance, for driving balanced line or loudspeakers.
- USB connector. This is compatible with
- USB1.1 and USB2 standards. The unit is powered from this. All control and data signals are fed to and from this connector.