AuviTran AVX48-ES100 EtherSound Card brings EtherSound compatibility to TASCAM X48 48-Track Digital Audio Hard Disk Workstation.
Providing two EtherSound connectors, Third Port and a RS232 port for both very-low latency audio and data transmission, up to 24 audio lines can be sent to and received from a TASCAM X48™ to any other EtherSound compatible device, over regular CAT5 cables.
The AVX48-ES100 cards offer full network control of audio routing and constant network status monitoring making it ideal for live professional audio applications.
The Serial port allows serial port tunnelling from any other ES100 point in the network.
- 128 EtherSound channels (64 upstream and 64 downstream) of 24 bits of audio transmission over standard CAT5 Ethernet cable in bidirectional mode or 64 channels in unidirectional mode.
- 24 inputs / 24 outputs can be dynamically "inserted" or “extracted” to/from any of the 128 or 64 EtherSound channels.
- Fully compatible with TASCAM X48™ 48-Track Digital Audio Hard Disk Workstation.
- 2 EtherSound™ connectors allow the daisy-chaining of multiple AVX48-ES100 cards or other 3rd-party EtherSound™ devices.
- Third port enables direct access of the device or remote control of an ES100 Network from this device.
- Serial Port tunnelling provides easy way to connect external devices.