The HD-R1 Solid State Recorder is a two-channel, single rack-mount recording and playback device created with the sound contractor in mind.
Utilizing the highly reliable Compact Flash Card the HD-R1 records 44.1 to 96kHz, 16/24 bit PCM or MP3 files. The ability to control the HD-R1 remotely is provided via RS-232, Parallel, and RJ45 100Mbit Ethernet. File transfer can be accomplished via Ethernet and/or USB (type "A" connector).
To further enhance the HD-R1's feature set, Mic preamps (w/20dB pad) and Phantom Power (rear-panel selectable) have been included. The HD-R1 offers a variety of contractor-friendly I/O options; such as, Unbalanced (RCA), Balanced (XLR and Euroblock), and S/PDIF Digital (Coaxial and Optical).
- 1U Rack-mount Solid-State Recorder
- Compact Flash Card
- USB host interface for USB Flash Cards
- Audio data formats: PCM (16/24 bit), MP3
- Sampling rates supported: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
- Mic/Line XLR (with 20dB pad) balanced I/O
- Phantom Power (rear panel switch and front LED indicator)
- Euroblock terminal (Input and Output)
- Unbalanced RCA (Input and Output)
- Front panel rotary input level controls
- RS-232 interface for control
- RJ45 100Mbit/s Ethernet interface for file transfer and control
- 25-pin parallel remote control interface
- 16 Direct Play via D=SUb25 pin parallel interface
- Power on play (front panel selectable)
- S/PDIF Digital In/Out (Coaxial and Optical)
- Headphone Jack w/level control
- Input through and Auto Fade function
- Input monitoring / mixing of live stereo input along with playback
- Program Play, Folder Play, Shuffle Play, Interval Play modes