With the benefit of being active (self-powered), the Reveal501a’s perfectly matched integrated amplifier ensures maximum efficiency from the 5” woofer and 1” soft dome tweeter and removes any need for a separate power amp. Response has been optimised for quarter space near field operation, such as on a meter bridge or on a table either side of your control surface, while independent gain control is provided on the rear panel, along with HF trim control, to allow fine tuning.
- Integrated 60W total power amp unit
- 5” (130mm) LF/MF driver and 1” (30mm) soft dome tweeter delivering wide frequency response of 64Hz – 30kHz
- Sculpted and rigid front baffle design to minimise diffraction
- Response has been optimised for quarter space near-field operation, such as on a meter bridge or on a table either side of your control surface.
- Front firing reflex bass port to negate boundary-coupling
- Bass unit development using to minimise offsets and linearise the suspension components.
- Wideband tweeter design extending the amplitude response beyond 20kHz audibility to 30kHz to improve the phase response from within the audible band.
- LED indicator shows power status
- + 1.5 / 0 / -1.5dB HF trim switch for custom room adjustment
- Rear mounted volume control for convenient Home Studio and PC/MAC laptop/desktop use.
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced jack connectors