BM6A 7" Powered Studio Monitor
The Dynaudio nearfield experience.
The Dynaudio BM6A Active Nearfield Monitor, part of Dynaudio's Classic BM Range, remains a true long-term favorite among those who know them. In the BM6A, Dynaudio continues to deliver a powerful nearfield in a compact package that delivers brilliant performance.
Dynaudio BM6A Studio Monitor Features
- 2-Way Active Monitors with dual 100-Watt amplifiers and electronic crossover
- Full magnetic shielding for use in close proximity to computer monitors
- Unique linear phase and frequency response ensures neutral playback, minimizes listening fatigue
- Interior damping of speaker cabinet minimizes resonance and vibration-related distortion
- Thermally protected tweeter with rear acoustic chamber
- Slow-attack optical High-Frequency Limiter
- Overdrive protection circuitry for Low-Frequency amplifier with True Clipping front panel LED indicator
- Input sensitivity level switch for balanced or unbalanced operation
- High and Low-Frequency trim controls with 5dB range for subtle adjustment to room acoustic environment
- High-Frequency control from 3kHz upward, Low-Frequency control from 100Hz downward
- XLR Connector
- Switchable 115-230 VAC power supply for international use