S0v2 Radio Broadcast Mixer
- User friendly broadcast mixer.
- Clear, simple layout with no jargon.
- Designed for school & community radio.
- Nine multi-function channel mixer.
- Built in telephone interface.
- Skype PC interface on 3.5mm jack and USB.
- Built in headphone volume limiter.
- Large, simple LED volume display.
- Remote output for fader starts.
- Speaker muting when ‘Mics’ are on.
- External mic-light switching output.
- ‘Programme’ and ‘record’ outputs.
- ‘Aux’ input for iPod or MP3 players.
- Four microphone/line channels.
- Four stereo line channels.
- Machined luxury face plate in brushed aluminium finish.
- Switchable telephone/AUX channel.
- Stereo USB audio to and from a PC.
- Guest headphone ‘talkback’.
- Reliable, low cost mixing solution.
- Rack or flush mountable.
- Integrated AC power supply.
The console consists of nine input channels:
- 4 x mono balanced XLR mic/stereo unbalanced RCA phono line inputs.
- 4 x dual stereo unbalanced RCA phono line inputs.
- 1 x telephone balance unit (with line and handset ports)/stereo unbalanced RCA phono auxiliary input with a parallel 3.5mm stereo jack input on the front panel.
Providing in total 4 mic, 12 stereo line, 1 TBU & 1 stereo auxiliary inputs which you can switch between.
Difference between the S0 and the S0v2:
The S0v2 has a machined luxury face plate in brushed aluminium finish and a Skype PC interface on 3.5mm jack and USB.