Thank you for visiting our website.
The term 'GBS’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of this website and whose registered office is at 159 Sin Ming Road, #04-07, Amtech Building, Singapore 575625.
The term ‘you’ or your’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- Content available on this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to change any information without prior notice.
- This website contains properties that are either licensed to us or owned by us. Properties include, website design, appearance, graphic, company logo, and other properties within the premise of this website. Reproducing the contents on this website without consent is prohibited, and may violate copyrights. Unauthorized use of this website’s contents may result in a criminal offense.
- There is no guarantee on the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information or properties available on this website from us or any third parties no matter the purpose. You understand and accept that the information found on this website may be inaccurate or contain errors. We will not be liable for any of such inaccurate information or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law of Singapore.
- You are solely responsible if you decide to use any information from this website. We shall not be liable misunderstanding or mistakes caused by the use of information provided by this website.
- This website may sometimes contain external links to additional information for your reference. This does not mean that we endorse the linked websites. Therefore, we are not responsible for any contents provided by those websites
- The use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
Privacy & Security
This privacy statement will determine and control how Jaben uses and protects any information that you provide when using this website.
Jaben will do our best to ensure that none of your information are misused, and that your privacy is fully protected. If you are required to provide any information or details for identification purposes, you can be assured that it will only be utilised according to this privacy statement.
In order to protect your personal details, all electronic storage and transfer of personal information is secured with adequate electronic security technologies.
If you are only here for browsing purposes, we will not retain any information that will allow us to identify you as a unique individual.
Information that may be collected from you
Purpose of information collection
Record keeping purposes
Product and service evaluation
Ensuring that your purchase reaches you
Sending out emails regarding new products, promotions and offers that may interest you
We are devoted in ensuring that all information provided to us is secure, and protected against unauthorized access or misuse. For us to attain this objective, we have implemented strict operational and electronic procedures as prevention.
Cookies will allow us to improve our website according to your needs, through analysing the web traffic data collected on the website. A cookie does not allow any collection or access to any information about you or your computer. The only information that we shall collect will be of those you provide to us knowingly.
While most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you may make changes to the browser settings to disable cookies, should you find it necessary. This may, however, diminish your full website experience.
Links to External Websites
At times, you may come across links to websites that may provide further information for your reference. Once you click on these links and leave our website, this privacy statement will no longer be valid, as we do not have control over those websites. Therefore, we will not be liable in the protection or security of any information that you may choose to share on those websites. It is recommended that you read through their privacy statement as a precaution.
We will not sell, distribute, or provide your personal details to third parties without your consent, with the exception of when it is required by law to do so.
If you wish to void any permission given to us to use your personal information for marketing purposes at any time, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any changes to be made to the information that you have provided us with, please send us an email at: email@example.com
We will make the necessary changes as soon as possible.
All prices set by GBS Alliance are excluding of Goods & Services Tax (GST), Value Added Tax (VAT), delivery, and product insurance, unless otherwise stated. Product prices may vary from time to time, and may change without prior notice. Please take note of the current price before purchasing.
Orders will always reflect the latest price updated by us, even if your screen displays the outdated price. We will have the right to turn down order(s) with or without further explanation.
Once an order is made, you are providing guarantee that you will purchase the product(s) from us.
Please ensure that the credit information provide is 100% true and with full disclosure. Any additional charges imposed by you during or after the purchase will be bore by you and credited to your credit card company.
Risks present in the product(s), and responsibility for insurance shall be passed to you at the time of delivery. Delivery time frame quoted by us are merely estimates, and should not be taken as commitments. GBS Alliance will not bear the responsibility for any non-delivery, delay in delivery, and any loss or damage whatsoever that are caused directly or indirectly by any events that is a result of the elements of nature or anything beyond our control. This includes, but are not limited to, natural disaster (flood, earthquake, etc.), fire, war, import bans, etc.