AVN-PXH12 12x2 Channel Mixer Monitor
A mix monitor for monitoring 2 x 12 AES67 Audio Over IP audio channels in a compact 1U format rack to analogue outputs, a headphone output and built-in speaker.
Production gallery or control room channel monitoring positions, OB truck monitoring, confidence channel monitoring of any AoIP installation.
- AES67 as a format has been established, providing compatibility with most other AoIP products – the unit uses RAVENNA audio to ensure AES67 compatibility.
- A built-in web server is used for all configuration. Sources for all channels are simply assigned on one webpage and can be freely selected and altered at will.
- SAP can be used as a discovery mechanism to discover Dante devices and monitor Dante® AES67 streams. Dante® is a trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd.
- Confidence monitoring on the translucent volume knob for each channel so you’ve got ‘at-a-glance’ monitoring available.
- The front panel Mute button and the Solo feature on the control knob allow a single channel, or a handful of, channels to be auditioned quickly.
- For each channel, ‘Normal’ and ‘Alternate’ inputs can be switched quickly (with <1msec accuracy) for direct comparison.
- Each channel can be directed to headphone left ear, right ear, or a stereo mix, providing you with the ability to set up a familiar headphone mix.
- 6.35mm (1/4”) & 3.5mm headphone outputs and a speaker output with separate LS & HP volume controls.
- Sources from AoIP, balanced or 3 x unbalanced inputs.
- Destinations to AoIP or rear panel balanced outputs.
- Dual 1Gb lan ports & 1Gb SFP fibre port.
- 10 user assignable GPIO ports.
- Dual AC & DC power supply inputs.
- Ethernet webserver control & configuration.
- Speaker mute button.