DHY-04 Single Automatic Digital TBU, AES/EBU & Analogue I/O With Ethernet
The DHY-04 telephone hybrid is an enhanced redesign of the DHY-03 , the best performing telephone hybrid in the world. It now has auto-sensing combined analogue and AES/EBU inputs and outputs, front panel speed dial buttons, together with an Ethernet interface to allow web browser access to the configuration and internal settings. All whilst still retaining stunning line balance rejection figures. For the best sounding audio calls you’re likely to hear, you should specify the DHY-04.
Key new features of the unit include:
- Auto-sensing combined analogue or AES/EBU XLR input.
- AES/EBU sample rates up to 24 bit/96kHz accepted.
- Configurable analogue or AES/EBU XLR output.
- Ethernet port for remote configuration via web browser GUI.
- Remote dialling and line hold control via Ethernet.
- Ethernet network interface can generate SNMP Traps for SNMP management systems.
- DTMF dial tone recognition for reporter remote access - a journalist can dial into the unit which can recognise a pre-programmed DTMF numeric password to automatically connect the journalist on-air.
- Four front panel speed-dial buttons for dialling internally preset phone numbers.
- Front panel Redial button for redialling the last number.