Digigram Iqoya SERV/LINK Multichannel IP Audio Codec 1U
Digigram Iqoya SERV/LINK Multichannel IP Audio Codec (MADI / AES67 / AES/EBU / DANTE / Analog)
IQOYA SERV/LINK is a high-density 1U rack multi-channel IP audio codec designed for live remote broadcasting and delivery of audio programs in applications such as multiple STL and SSL links, delivery of multiple WEB radios to CDNs, multiple program delivery to DVB/cable operators, multiple live remote broadcasts, multiple intercom and commentary channels, and IP audio transcoding.
IQOYA SERV/LINK handles from 4 up to 64 stereo (8 up to 128 mono) audio input and output channels in 1U, with the possibility to simultaneously encode and stream the audio inputs in multiple formats and protocols, decode IP audio streams to the outputs, and transcode IP audio streams. It features two hot-swappable redundant power supply units, two Ethernet ports, and supports different types of audio I/Os (Analog, or AES/EBU, or MADI, or AES67/RAVENNA, or DANTE, or AES67/RAVENNA+MADI). IQOYA SERV/LINK can be fully controlled and monitored from its embedded WEB pages and through SNMP or web services.
- Designed for: Radio Broadcasting (SSL, STL, WEB radio streaming, DVB audio, Live remote) and TV/Video Broadcasting (multiple intercom and commentary)
- Scalable number of supported audio I/Os (for MADI, AES67/RAVENNA and DANTE versions) and of transcoding through license upgrade
- Simultaneous encoding and delivery of multiple audio programs to transmitter sites, WEB radio CDNs, DVB multiplexers, or studios
- Up to 3 decoding priorities per output (with automatic switching between priorities in case of audio source loss). Sources can be IP audio streams, local backup playlists and sound files, audio inputs
- MPX transport on AES192 (up to 16)
- Intuitive web interface to place calls from an address book or receive calls during multiple live broadcasts (SIP, Direct SIP, Symmetric RTP)
- Control, configuration and alarming via SNMP and Web services for easy integration with codec and network management/monitoring systems.
- Tunnelling of physical or IP serial data and GPIs (including yellow pages and on-the-fly Icecast/Shoutcast metadata, RDS-UECP metadata)