Hx1 & Hx2 Digital Hybrid Telephone Interface
Telos® Hx1 one-line and Hx2 two-line POTS telephone hybrids are the most advanced hybrids ever developed for use with analog phone lines. Hx hybrids contain advanced 3rd-generation Telos hybrids for superior audio quality; universal POTS interface features disconnect-signal detection, which works with Telco providers worldwide.
Hx1 Single-Line Hybrid
- 2001-00242 Analog I/O
- 2001-00287 AES I/O
- 2001-00243 Analog I/O
- 2001-00288 AES I/O
Hx1 & Hx2 Features
- Single (Hx1) or two-line (Hx2) capacity with standard analog I/O (1 each send and receive in/out for Hx1, 2 each for Hx2).
- Convenient switchable mic/line input.
- AES/EBU digital audio I/O option available at time of order, or as a field upgrade kit.
- Our most advanced digital POTS hybrids ever, with DSP algorithms optimized for superior performance with today’s wide variety of incoming call types.
- Front-panel send and receive audio metering.
- Telos DDEQ (Digital Dynamic EQ) and adjustable smart-level AGC ensure spectrally consistent audio from call to call — even on notoriously tough cellular callers.
- Excellent trans-hybrid loss of >55dB.
- Smooth, proven, symmetrical wide-range AGC by the audio processing experts at Omnia Audio.
- Studio adaptation and a subtle, inaudible pitch shifter to prevent feedback in open-speaker studio environments.
- Precision adjustable caller override.
- Analog I/O 24-bit A/D/A sample rate conversion, 20 dB headroom from +4 dBu nominal levels.
- AES/EBU I/O sample rate converters accept 32, 44.1, and 48 KHz rates. Clock for outputs may be sourced from the AES inputs or internally-generated at 48 KHz.
- Incredible dynamic range of > 92 db (analog in to analog out, studio loop mode, 10 hz – 20 khz A-weighted)
- Auto-Answer with selectable ring count and disconnect-signal detection.
- Call screening and line-hold features.