Hx6 Six-Line POTS Talkshow System
Hx6 is Telos most advanced six-line digital Talkshow system. It features two high-performance digital hybrids and includes our famous Digital Dynamic EQ, noise gate, caller ducking, and acoustic echo cancellation. Works with POTS analog phone lines. Single-cable Ethernet hookup via Axia® Livewire® I/O, or choice of analog or AES/EBU I/O with one input and one output per hybrid, and one Program On-Hold input. Includes complimentary XScreen call-screening software from Broadcast Bionics.
- 2001-00342 6 lines POTS + Livewire and Analog I/O
- 2001-00343 6 lines POTS + Livewire and AES I/O
- 2001-00294 6 Lines Broadcast Phone Controller
- Six-line capacity; works with POTS (analog) phone lines.
- Our most advanced digital hybrids, with DSP algorithms optimized for superior performance with today’s wide variety of far-end call types (VoIP, cell, POTS, app-based).
- Telos® DDEQ (Digital Dynamic EQ) and adjustable smart-level AGC ensure spectrally consistent audio from call to call — even on notoriously tough cellular calls.
- Excellent trans-hybrid loss of >55dB.
- Smooth, proven, symmetrical wide-range AGC by the audio processing experts at Omnia®.
- Studio adaptation and a subtle, inaudible pitch shifter to prevent feedback in open-speaker studio environments.
- A sophisticated caller override that improves performance and allows precision adjustment of the degree to which talent audio “ducks” the caller audio.
- Striking Telos VSet6 six-line phone controllers with large, colorful VGA LCD displays that provide intuitive operation and setup. Telos-exclusive Status Symbols provide producers and talent with animated, high-contrast icons that communicate line and caller status at a glance.
- Caller ID displayed on the VSet6 phoneset and the included XScreen call-screening application.
- Livewire IP-Audio allows fast, one-cable integration with Axia networks, and provides Axia board operators with seamless, on-console control of multiple lines and hybrids. Standard Ethernet backbone provides a common transport path for both studio audio and telecom needs, resulting in cost savings and a simplified studio infrastructure.
- Choice of standard Analog I/O or optional, extra-cost AES/EBU I/O.
- Easy setup and configuration via Ethernet using any PC and your favorite Web browser.
- XScreen call-screening software from Broadcast Bionics, provided at no cost.