MixPre-10 II 10-Channel / 12-Track Multitrack 32-Bit Field Recorder
For professional videographers, field recordists, podcasters, and Ambisonics enthusiasts who need pristine audio capture of up to eight microphones, the Sound Devices MixPre-10 II multitrack field recorder is an ideal tool. Record up to ten tracks of external sources (eight channels via XLR-1/4" combo jacks and two channels via a 3.5mm mini jack) plus a stereo mix at up to 32-bit / 192 kHz while monitoring your audio in headphones.
- Eight ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer.
- Create a mix using the built-in 10 x 4 portable mixer.
- Record up to 12 tracks to an SD card and backup to a USB thumb drive.
- 12-in, 4-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C.
- Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
- Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via BNC or Aux In/Stereo Out.
- Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
- USB-A for control surfaces, keyboards, and auto-copy to USB drive.
- In-unit ISO mixing, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, and phantom power.
- Sunlight-readable color touch screen and LED metering.
- Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
- Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows clear and accurate reference of audio.
- Includes a MX-8AA Battery Sled (batteries not included), XL-WPH3 AC Power Supply, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Customize with plugins from the Plugin Store