Omnia 9 Multi-Band FM/AM Audio Processor
Omnia.9 is the most powerful and flexible multi-transmission platform audio processor in the world. One Omnia.9 can be configured for FM/AM, dual FM, up to 3 DAB signals, and a separate streaming engine all in one 3RU chassis. With the clear, clean sound that the Omnia.9 is known for, this processor is the choice of stations from classical to hot CHR and everything in between. The newest MKII upgrade includes Livewire+ AES67 I/O, an even more advanced final clipper, and additional logging capabilities.
• Simultaneous separate processing cores for FM and (Optional) HD1, HD2 and HD3.
• Each processing core is separately fully adjustable and has selectable 4, 5, 6 or 7 bands
• Psychoacoustic Composite Embedder allows up to 140% audio peaks in stereo at 100% total modulation.
• Contains exclusive “Undo” technology, a source declipping algorithm and program-adaptive multiband expander which removes distortion from source material. This corrects over-processed CDs, so common in today’s contemporary music.
• Multiband downward expansion (source noise reduction)
• 3-stage wideband AGC with adjustable sidechain equalization
• Program-dependent multiband compression
• Multiband look-ahead limiting
• Adjustable dynamic bass clipping (future feature)
• Selectable phase linear high pass filter, 15, 30 or 45 Hz
• (For Digital) Two-band final look-ahead limiting
• Selectable phase linear (high latency) or low latency (talent air monitoring capable) modes
• Fully automatic program-dependent declipper and multiband expander for damaged content such as loud CDs
• Optional streaming encoding built in for Primary Digital (HD) and Secondary (HD2) and Tertiary (HD3). Supports encoding to MP3 (Mpeg-1 Layer 3), MP2 (Mpeg-1 Layer 2), AAC, HE-AAC (including RTSP/3G for streaming to mobile phones), Ogg Vorbis, WMA and WMA Pro.
• 7 inch front panel touch screen
• Full remote control.
• On-screen keyboard with several layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, Dvorak and ABC sequential) for easy setup and preset name typing
• Optional RDS encoder, dynamically updateable
• Selectable SSB (Single Sideband) stereo encoder
• HTTP push support for automation, such as dynamic RDS and streaming song titles, preset recall
• Dayparting (scheduled preset selection) (future feature)
• Studio Output with very low latency for talent monitoring
• Dual independent power supplies
• Composite pass-through (relay bypass) for your backup processor