Z/IPStream R/1 Audio Processor/Streaming Encoder
Z/IPStream combines audio processing with MP3 and AAC encoding in one convenient, single-rack unit. The AAC encoder supports AAC-LC, HE-AAC and HE-AAC v2 formats, and is fully managed and configured remotely with any standard Web browser. Z/IPStream features a wideband AGC, 3-band compressor/limiter, EQ, low-pass filter and a precision look-ahead final limiter; processed audio can then be encoded directly to MP3 or AAC streams to feed a remote replication server at your ISP. Streams can be “tagged” with “now-playing” information received from automation systems. Analog and Livewire® I/O are standard.
Z/IPStream R/1 Features
- On-card audio processing includes wideband AGC, 4-band EQ and tone effects
- Includes a stereo enhancer, 3-band AGC with Fidelity control and SIS™ (Sound Impact System) to manage spectral balance
- 4-band limiter and brick-wall final limiter.
- Bit-reduced encoding is handled by host PC CPU.
- Supports MP3, AAC, and HE-AAC v1/v2 encoding, plus 3GP-compatible encoding for mobile phones.
- Compatible with all standard streaming server platforms including Darwin, Flash, Helix, Icecast 2, Red5, Shoutcast and Wowza using HTTP/ICY, RTSP/RTP Unicast, and RTMP protocols.
- Accepts audio input via Axia Livewire® connection or PCI (WDM driver).
- Four and eight channel models.